We are available for same-day appointments and urgent care.

Pet Travel Health Certificates

Whether you’re planning a vacation or relocating to another country, you’ll need to take a few extra steps if want to take your furry friend along for the adventure.

Pet International Health Certificates

After clicking the 2 buttons to the left – checking the country of travels’ requirements on the USDA website, please answer the following questions:

Is your pet up to date/current on their rabies vaccine? Does it meet the requirements of the country you are traveling to?

Does your pet have a microchip implanted?

You must have the exact travel destination address for the certificate. We need to know where you are traveling to, the address, date of arrival and length of stay.

Before booking an appointment to issue the health certificate, be sure that all of the requirements are within the travel timeframe and allow 10-12 business days for the International Health Certificate to reach the endorsement office, be endorsed and then be sent back.

Certain blood test requirements, ex. Rabies Vaccine Titer can take up to 30 business days to obtain results. Some countries require multiple tests for specific parasites and other illnesses.

The cost of the certificate to one specific destination is currently $700. If you are taking a connecting flight from another country, they may also have their own specific requirements and the certificate would also cost the same, so 2 international health certificates would be $1400.

Companies that specialize in coordinating and assisting with information and the complete pet travel process:



For general information for International traveling with your cat or dog, please click here.

Veterinary Services

Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Feeding Hills Veterinary Clinic. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.